Those who have seen this know how big of a bitch she was
I have to prove to my friend that fezzes are better than fedoras.
For every note I get, it goes to the Fez are better foundation to prove that fezzes are superior to fedoras!
The voice actor, Phillip Bartlett, who voiced Mewtwo in Pokemon the first movie was born and raised in Shakopee, Minnesota. That is literately 5 minutes away from my house!
Before I explain the rules, I just wanted to express how much this blog means to me. I wanted to share Zelda with everyone and I really wanted friends who also genuinely loved Zelda. SO, getting back to the point, I can’t help but want to do this giveaway now.
THE RULES (are really simple)
- Reblog & Like this post to enter (the more you reblog the better your chances!)
- I won’t force you to follow me, but it will enter you for another chance to win, and I’d really love to make more Zelda friends! :D
- Make sure I can reach you if you win! Leave your ask open and be prepared! I’ll need your address to ship your prize. I will ship internationally!
- The winners will be chosen on May 31st! Go go go!
TWO winners will be chosen!
You will receive an Ocarina Song Ring of your choice, your very own copy of Hyrule Historia and an art commission by e-hima! (Art commission will be for one single character OC or fanart) These rings are made by Peregrine Studios and come in sizes 6 – 13, your choice of stainless steel, gold plated or antique bronze finishes. There are thirteen different ocarina songs to choose from: Zelda’s Lullaby, Song of Time, Saria’s Song, Song of Healing, Epona’s Song, The Sun’s Song, Song of Storms, Prelude of Light, Minuet of Forest, Bolero of Fire, Serenade of Water, Requiem of Spirit, and Nocturne of Shadow
E is my roommate and has agreed to give out one free single-character commission to the winner. More info about E and her commissions here.
You will receive a Skyward Heart pendant by The Pixel Smithy in your choice of gold or silver finish! Unbelievably beautiful necklace modeled after the heart container from Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
THE WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN MAY 31ST!
Good luck, everyone! :D
- Me: Prepare for trouble
- Friend: And make it double
- Stranger: What?
- Me: To protect the world from devastation
- Friend: To unite all people within our nation
- Stranger: Are you some weird cult?
- Me: To denounce the evil of truth and love
- Friend: To extend our reach to the stars above
- Stranger: I am about to call the cops
- Me: JESSE!
- Friend: JAMES!
- Me: Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light
- Friend: Surrender now or prepare to fight
- Stranger: I am dialing 911
- Me and Friend in unison: MEOWTH THAT'S RIGHT!
- Stranger: Hello 911, I think I'm about to be attacked or something...
Is this what this world has come to?